We will have speakers on three different stages, talking about problems, solutions, how to grow, what works and what doesn't. Schedule and who will speak when, will be announced soon.
How to master continuous innovation
Author of Running Lean and Scaling Lean and entrepreneur at Lean stack
→ → →
Why innovation is about handling relations
Strategy advisor and service designer at Netlife Design
→ → →
Why technology spreads - or doesn’t
Chief product officer and co-founder at Confrere
→ → →
MORE TOPICS WE WILL COVER AT Y
These are topics we will cover at Y. We’re booking speakers continuously.
- How to grow the services we make. Also called Growth Hacking.
- 10 minutes of shine: 10 talks of both fails and successes!
- 10 problems. 10 solutions. Pitches!
- How to include sustainability when you design and build services.
- Real trends and what they mean to you
- Creepy algorithms
- Circuit training for people who make digital services - learn to solve problems with seven different methods.
On Wednesday 25th of September we get the time to dive into challenges and really learn the methods.
- Continuous innovation with Ash Maurya.
In this workshop, Ash defines new rules for mastering Continuous Innovation, and will share techniques for putting them into practice. The challenge today isn’t delivering more products and features, but uncovering what to build. The only way to do this is by engaging your customers continuously.
- Growth sprint with Cecilie Smestad at Netlife Design.
Learn how to find the growth opportunities where you work. Find out what you need to do to achieve growth. Get tools to drive the work of finding, winning and retaining customers in your own company or service. Together we work out very specific experiments that you can test right after this workshop.
Registeration for Growth Sprint opens 1st of May. If you have already bought your Y ticket, we will notify you when we start registrations opens.