CALL FOR SPEAKERS
We are looking for speakers who can cover:
What do you think people working in companies, government or organisations need to become better at innovation? Some examples of what we are looking for before May 3rd:
- How to uncover which problems to solve for customers/users.
- Technology everybody should know about when working on new products and services.
- Brand building for new services and products inside a bigger organisation.
- How to prioritise the best ideas/problems which need to be solved.
- Tools/methods for better innovation.
- Practical experience with building successful products/services or total failures :)
- How can bigger organisations be organised to become better at innovation
- Trends relevant for people building services and products. Not the good old "look at this graph I found on Google"
- Failures. We tried this and failed. Now we will share it so that you don't have to fail
- How to include sustainability while building new products and services
The slots are from 10 to 30 minutes. We don’t want purely inspirational talks. Every talk must help the participants become better at making products and services - for people.
Be aware that you might be expected to present in English.